• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

If you don't already have a full weekend...

Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Last Name
May
This might be fun. I just received this email, but the weather looks near perfect and I'm already double booked :eek2:

Media Release: For immediate publication
Date: 10-20-14
Subject: Dallas Pop-Up - Looking for Volunteers

Greetings Texas riders! Aerostich is on the move and will be meeting, greeting and fitting riders in the Dallas, TX area this week, and we could use your help! (October 23rd - 26th at 420 E Round Grove Road, Suite 121, Lewisville, TX 75067 in the Shops At Vista Ridge Shopping Center).
As part of this upcoming pop-up event, we are seeking the help of some area Rider Volunteers:

• Do you like to swap riding stories, or talk to others about bikes and gear? We're looking for a few volunteers who are interested in meeting and greeting like-minded enthusiasts at the Aerostich Dallas Pop-Up.
    No time commitment too large or too small, and no need for technical knowledge – just a passion for riding and a willingness to help out, welcome riders at the door and maintain a list of folks looking to get fitted for gear. Pick the times that work for you! Open Oct 23-25 from 9am to 7pm and Oct 26 from 9am to 5pm.

To volunteer, please email Lynn at: lwisneski@aerostich.com or call (218)341-0416

Go ahead and share details about the Aerostich Dallas Pop-Up Event with fellow riders too! Hope to see you in Lewisville! More info at www.aerostich.com/popupdal
Thank you & good riding!

Wished I'd known about this pop-up sooner (love Aerostitch gear) but I was in the hill country that weekend. Maybe next time. :rider:

Back