• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Horribilis = new to the board

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Lindsey
Howdy all. My name is Travis. I ride a 2000 (G1) Bandit 1200. I live in Cypress (a suburb of Houston). I'm glad I found the site!

Travis,
Welcome to the board. Wow the Bandit owners are out in full force this week. Your the third new member in as many days with a Bandit.

Pete

I'm telling ya, they are gonna out number the VFR's soon! :lol:

Welcome to the site!

Adios,

All these folks are members of a Bandit site who were on a mailing list I used to create the Hill Country Ride (Texas Banditfest) earlier this month. I gave them the heads-up about this place since we were all Texans and tired of getting outnumbered by the Californians on the Bandit board. There are others who don't own Bandits as well, or own multiple bikes. We just found a good thing and would like to join in! We promise not to take over! :mrgreen:

Ahhh... that explains a lot hehe. The more the merrier. Are you all over Texas or mostly in the Austin area?

Adios,

Scott, can you put a pole together to see what manufacturers are represented percentage-wise by our little group? I think it'd be too large to do all the models.

Tourmeister said:
Ahhh... that explains a lot hehe. The more the merrier. Are you all over Texas or mostly in the Austin area?

Adios,

We had riders from Tyler area, Austin, Houston, Abilene, SanMarcos, Nacadoches and probably some I'm missing.

Scott, can you put a pole together to see what manufacturers are represented percentage-wise by our little group? I think it'd be too large to do all the models.

But what about the people with more than one brand of bike :-P That would not be me any longer though. However, anyone can do a poll, not just me.

Adios,

Oh yeah a pic of my bike I will post the link and try to put the image in the msg as well. Hope this works.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tr...to+Album&.dnm=My+2000+Bandit+1200.jpg&.view=t

vwp

:tab I don't think their site will let you do an external link to the image. They want you to come to their site to view the image so that you see all of their advertising. This is getting quite common with free image hosting services.

Adios,

Hi Travis!

Missed ya at the TX Fest. As you can see, I just joined in too (txmedics brainwashing e-mails :mrgreen: )

I think its pretty cool to find a forum like this that is dedicated to Texas. I've gotta feeling that most of the guys/gals here are experienced riders, kinda like max-zuke, plus they are much closer to home.

Lets Ride!

Dave

Back