• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2007 Bandit 1250 with all farkles and low miles

Reaction score
IMG_20170415_192354505.jpg

IMG_20170415_192405759_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170415_192420362_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170415_192446663.jpg

IMG_20180920_WA0020.jpg

IMG_20180921_WA0001.jpg

I bought this bike as a present to myself during Christmas of 2016 with 20572 miles. It has 22528 miles currently. It came with some of the farkles and I built upon it to the current specs. It has Pilot Road III tires.
Tires, chain, brake pads and sprocket have less than 2-3k miles.
Suspension, Power, braking, comfort and accessories has been upgraded.

Bike has Holeshot stage 2 kit plus full exhaust and Racetech suspension bits in the front.
Racetech Gold-valves G2-R FMGV S2040G have restrictor valving.
Bike is built for sport touring and comes with with Russel Day Long seat and Corbin seat and Givi side and top cases.

I do have a Penske 8983 Rear with a 900lb spring good for 160-190lb sport-touring riders. Rear Shock comes with everything you'd get from Penske and has adjustable ride height. Also I have a pair valve eliminator kit. They are not on the bike currently.

It sips 87 gas due to its low compression and gives 40+ mpg with plenty of torque and HP. I think this Bike has all upgrades for the Bandit 1250 except heated gear stuff and may be you can shave the head to increase compression ratio and bump up horsepower.

Dale walker of Holeshot fame works on these bikes and you can find his catalog here.

http://www.holeshot.com/suzuki/bandit/650-1250

You can find help here in this is a Bandit specific sub-forum

http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94

Cons
Bikes has some cosmetic blemishes and Side cases have some scuffs from regular use.
There is a minor crack on fairing near the RH mirrors and I fixed it with plastic repair.
Fuel gauge either shows full or empty and doesn't show fuel level properly. I have a fuel Level sensor to be installed to fix this.

I haven't gotten around to install the rear shock or fix the fuel level sensor and I dont think I will have time to do them.

Shawn aka Elskipador did Throttle body Sync, Plugs, Evap removal ,RaceTech Springs, GoldValve, engine guards, fork Brace and highway pegs. Rest of the mods were done by me and Previous owner.

I have paperwork and service history for all stuff done by me. I will provide the EJK Supertune Pro settings and suspension settings to the New owner.

I bought it for touring with SO but have joined grad school and dont have time for touring between work and school. Miles may go up from occasional commuting.

Mods on the bike

Holeshot stage 2 mods
NGK CR7E Copper Plugs
Holeshot EJK Supertune pro
Delkevic Full Exhaust with Delkevic Quiet Insert
RDMoto Engine Guard
Highway Pegs
Top Triple carbon fiber sticker
USB 12v outlet for phone
12v outlet for GPS
Healtech speedohealer
Gipro Gear Indicator
Right angled valve stems
Holeshot Fork brace
Racetech 1.0kg/mm S3732100 Front Spring and G2-R FMGV S2040G Gold Valves
Mirror Extenders
Corbin Seat
Russel Day-Long custom seat
Alaskan Sheepskin pad
Madstad 22 inch screen
Madstad 18 inch screen
SV1000 Front calipers
R1 Brembo radial Master cylinder and brake lever
Fedoro Front and Rear Brake Pads
Renthal Ultra Low handle Bars - Black
Galfer Steel braided Rear Brake line
Galfer Steel braided Front brake lines
Tygon Brake Fluid Hose
Led Taillight bulb
Front Fender extender
Pyramid rear tire hugger - matte black
Radiator Guard
Rox 2" handlebar risers
Throttle Rocker
30oz Bar end weights
Grab on Grips MC402
Givi v35 side bags
Givi V46 top case
SW Motech base plate
Evap eliminator kit

$5500 obo

Let me know if you have any questions or need any pictures.

Bike located in Bay area, California.

Last edited:
Back