• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones ADV Rally IX, October 26-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay This will be my first trip too. Just let me know and I’ll reserve a cabin. Know idea about the weather or I would tent camp.

Just found out Formula 1 is the weekend before this event. I'm going to try to make it along with a few people that I'll recruit.

All routes can be ridden with small (street legal) dirt bikes or large Adventure bikes if properly equipped. Just remember, DO NOT RIDE ABOVE YOUR SKILL LEVEL ! ! !

Registered.

I'll meet you all there, sounds like a fun time. I'll be taking my Versys X300 so looking to do the intermediate path for big bikes, hopefully riding some dirt before the rally to get used some time on it. Mentors welcomed haha.

Any point in bringing something not street legal? I'll have the 1090R but if there is some good single track that might be fun too.

I know we had some complaints about not enough dirt so we should have alleviated that this year. This will be all new routes tho some will cross the old PTAR route.:chug:

Ok I'm in, just paid my registration.
I assume we can pitch a tent some where?
I'll be driving over after work fri. :rider:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back