• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jason Britton Odessa Full Video

Reaction score
OK here ya go
th_JasonBritton.jpg

th_JasonBritton.jpg

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/ns50r/?action=view&current=JasonBritton.flv

Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

BJHughes

I think you might have the wrong impression. Britton along with Hoenfeld, Carbajal and many others have worked very hard to bring legitimacy to the "Sport" of Stunting(something I find interesting but have no interest in doing). Helping to move it off the streets and into shows and competitions. These guys also promote wearing gear not only to the Stunters but to all Riders.
I could be wrong but I think Jason provides a positive role model in many ways. Among them Bringing outside Sponsors to our Sport(Motorcycling), Promoting gear use, steering stunting towards competitons rather than the streets, putting a REAL face on Motorcyclists and our sport as opposed to making us look like "West Coast Choppers".
Maybe I'm missing something here but I haven't seen Jason blocking the Interstate with four of his buddies to do wheelies. And that is exactly what kills our Public rep.

Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

I deleted the first post...no need to bash your buddy :lol2:

Let's just say I'm not a fan of stunting, nor do I believe it does anything positive for motorcycling in general (but then I don't get rap music either...go figure).

Peace...:rider:

It looks like I missed a retracted comment. ;-)

Cool video. I started watching Superbikes only to make fun of the show but Jason is so likable and relaxed that everyone from hardened thugs to children seem to like him. He's a great spokesperson for motorcycles and stunt riders. It seems like he is trying to branch out more featuring street riding (no stunts), track time, drag racing, etc.

Come on... that show is awesome. The biker part is goofy but the characters are great. I started watching to get a laugh and it turns out it's packed full of violence, mayhem, and organized crime. And every once in a while they actually show a bike. :lol2:

Back