• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding Skillz - The Ultimate?

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Anybody on this board who can set up the cones exactly like this and do this stunt in less time than the officer does it.....no cones knocked down......I'll buy them Rusty's bike....

Ha, I'm not even sure I could paddle my bike thru there without knocking a cone over.

I dont think I could do that on a bicycle...and I might even knock down a cone walking it.

Ha, I'm not even sure I could paddle my bike thru there without knocking a cone over.

Nope. It will turn much quicker under power and leaned over.

Anybody on this board who can set up the cones exactly like this and do this stunt in less time than the officer does it.....no cones knocked down......I'll buy them Rusty's bike....

Paging the APD motors instructors! Free bike alert!

Last edited:
i'm with shooter, i dont think i could walk that without knocking a cone over, not with my clown feet.

Heard tell that exact course is going to be the new test standard to obtain the motorcycle endorsement on your license :eek2:

The only cone you're going to be allowed to knock down is one from Baskin-Robbins :rofl:

Yeah. A) Your "paddle" bike would be way to wide. And B) the course is on dry land.

3709714216_16cff4cb4d.jpg

That guy has skills. Some of those overseas police competition videos are pretty amazing as well.

I know the videos are pretty good but if ya'll ever have one of these happen near you, it is worth it to go watch it in person.
Simply amazing.

I know the videos are pretty good but if ya'll ever have one of these happen near you, it is worth it to go watch it in person.
Simply amazing.

The 2010 Southwest Competition was in Tucson a couple of weeks ago. Lisa, who rides for Scottsdale (and the only female in a 5 state competition) placed 14th overall, but the killer rider was a Tucson PD officer who has been riding motors for 27 years.

The best riders went through the course in about 60-61 seconds. This officer rode it in 67 seconds. So what, you say?

He did it sidesaddle. :rider:

The H-D riders didn't stand a chance. I don't think any of them broke the 65 second barrier. The ST1300s and the BMWs ruled the day. What was neat to see was the number of officers wearing full-face flip helmets and armored jackets.

Here's a few action shots.

Attachments

• DSCN3161.jpg
    DSCN3161.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCN3162.jpg
    DSCN3162.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCN3164.jpg
    DSCN3164.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN3167.jpg