• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW Tire Changing - San Angelo?

Reaction score
Anyone within an hour or two ride from San Angelo that could do a tire change for me?

My tread is starting go and I don't wanna be stuck! :giveup:

I'm willing to ride a bit to get to wherever. Also open to a local shop if you know of one.

Thanks!

Anyone within an hour or two ride from San Angelo that could do a tire change for me?

My tread is starting go and I don't wanna be stuck! :giveup:

I'm willing to ride a bit to get to wherever. Also open to a local shop if you know of one.

Thanks!

I didn't even know BMW made tires . . . :lol2: (sorry, couldn't help myself)

A guy on ADV wrapped his rear tire with duct tape every four hundred miles, just to get another couple of thousand out of it on a round the world trip. I don't think I'd try that if it's the front tire though . . .

There's bound to be some MC shops there that will help you out if no TWTer answers up.

I can recommend Zentner's Daughter's Steak House if you are hungry.

Good luck!

How far are you from Cibolo? Tricepilot is having a workshop this weekend I believe. Check the forum under San Antonio Mad Academy or something like that.

Back