• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Finally Back and Ready to Greet!

Reaction score
When I first joined up here, I didn't get much of a chance to participate before my bike started having serious problems. After 6 months of fighting with dealerships, the awesome guys over at AF1 Racing in New Braunfels got me up and running again in record time. :rider:

Now that I can trust my bike again and have been riding for a little while, I feel it's (finally) time for me to say hello to everyone. My lovely, wonderful wife is a frequent contributor to twtex.com and may be familiar to many of you (beverly200rider). I'm riding the Piaggio Beverly 500 in her avatar.

I can't wait to get into discussions on the board and eventually meet some of y'all at the pie runs. :eat:

- Steve

I should be able to make it (weather permitting). This would be my first "big" ride on this "new" bike (outside of a day drip down to New Braunfels and back) so it should be exciting and fun.

Well, it's about time! :-P

Glad you got the 500 running. I remember that you bought the scoot in Dallas, but what dealerships have you been working with?

AF1 has a great reputation, and I guess they speak Italian... ;-)

Oh, yeah, your wife is better looking... :nana:

(I'm in an odd mood and eating lunch) :roll:

Well, it's about time! :-P

You're telling me!

Glad you got the 500 running. I remember that you bought the scoot in Dallas, but what dealerships have you been working with?

Them and the Austin dealership (which is strongly connected with the San Antonio dealership). Without getting into the passion of my dislike for the experience (something I'll save for later), let's just say that I won't be buying anything from any of them unless ownership and trade practices drastically change. :angryfire :miffed: :argh: :zen:

The national reps for Piaggio have been awesome (even if they were a bit slow to get things done) and stood by their bikes and their customer.

AF1 has a great reputation, and I guess they speak Italian... ;-)

Yes, indeed they do! I cannot recommend them highly enough: Go there. Buy their stuff. They are hard-working, honest, talented, and great to work with. :bigokay:

Oh, yeah, your wife is better looking... :nana:

True. No question about that. :thumb:

But then, I'm the one who posted a while back about wearing a skirt on my bike and how it clashed with my beard, so can you really trust me? :-P

(I'm in an odd mood and eating lunch) :roll:

Hopefully we'll get a chance to eat some pie and hang out in an odd mood together. :sun:

Back