• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston/Clear Lake Newbie

Reaction score
Hi ... I'm Christy. I have a Rebel 250 that I feel so sorry for b/c I've had it for 2 years now and have barely ridden it since I got it. I'm getting back into riding it though ... slowly but surely. It was so sad b/c when I went to go start it up recently to take it for an inspection, after a while of letting it sit in the garage, it wouldn't start, and I had to get it all cleaned out b/c the gas went bad. Anyway, I'm happy to report that it is doing well now, and I'm looking forward to riding it more and more. :o) I've taken the safety rider course and I still have to get my endorsement on my license, so I'll be out and about soon in the general Clear Lake area ... so watch out for me! :o)

:welcome:

Come visit us at the Clear Lake bike night on Wednesday nights at the South Shore Beer Garden (it's in Clear Lake Shores).

Hi..welcome to the site... hope to see you soon around the lake... ride safe

howdy and welcome. hope you'll drop by some Wednesday at the meet-n-greet.

Dave

:welcome: Christy,

Seems like a lot of gals from the Houston area have joined up recently.
How come H-town has a lock on them?
We need more gals in the DFW area...
:mrgreen:

:welcome: Christy,

Seems like a lot of gals from the Houston area have joined up recently.
How come H-town has a lock on them?
We need more gals in the DFW area...
:mrgreen:
I'll second that! :giveup:

Welcome aboard Christy! :wave:

We'll forgive you for letting the bike sit, just don't let it happen again ;)

Welcome to the site. I'm sure some of our local members would be glad to excercise the little Rebel for you, should the need arise.:trust:

Howdy! Good to see that you're back on the bike and looking for some miles. If you don't have your endorsement yet then I guess it wouldn't have been good to ride around too much without it. See, there's your excuse for letting it sit idle for a while. :trust:

Back