• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Forest Service Survey

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Hardy
Trail Users:

The Forest Service is writing a trail use plan for the next twenty years & need your input.

A survey is on the Sam Houston Trails Coalition web site that must be completed before December 10, 2012. You'll find the form at survey matrix

The form submissions are collected in a database. The data base will be closed December 10th.

Please pass this information on to other trail users by posting on forums of your display.

Cam Lockwood with Trails Unlimited is preparing the study his memo is below.

While you are at our web site, please join the coalition,

To: Chris Hardy, Sam Houston Trails Coalition
Ref: Trail Users Matrix

Dear Chris and Sam Houston Trail Coalition Members

I would very much like you, and your members, and their networks of trail enthusiasts, to fill out the enclosed one-page list of possible offerings for trails on the National Forests & Grasslands in Texas by December 10, 2012. I’ll be visiting on the Sam Houston that week and would like you to share the results with me. It was great to see the Trails Coalition in action at the last coalition meeting on November 3rd and I look forward to working with everyone on the trail planning effort.

Please don’t hesitate to call me when you would like to discuss this proposal

Respectfully Submitted,

/s/ Merdith C. Lockwood (Cam)

MERDITH C. LOCKWOOD, Enterprise Unit Leader

Only three days left to get your ideas to the Forest Service. The data base will be tallied Tuesday night Dec. 10th.

So if enough people check "Grasslands" does that mean they'll add some trail to LBJ? Any idea of how many votes is enough?

Back