• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

road race/drag race for kids?

Reaction score
Anyone know of a race group for kids? My son wants a pocket bike and wants to race.. (He is 5) he saw something on TV with kids racing them and told me he wants to do it. But I can not find anything on it. I just was wondering what they ran do not want to get him the wrong bike that he can not run. He likes to watch drag racing but I do not think he would be put off with road race. Let me know if you have any info on this.. Thanks...

Probably seems like forever, but he'll have to be 8 to run Junior motard class in TMGP or CMRA. He can run the pocket bike when he turns 8. Not sure what the dirt track age limit is, but it's at LEAST 6 I'd think, probably around 8. I don't know what drag racing has to offer.

You can go to http://www.tmgps.8k.com/ and check out the rules on the first page and get into the BBS if you have questions.

Back