• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scooter Art

Reaction score
First Name
Lee
After I showed our friend Perry down in Natchitoches Parish this photo of Mrs. SwampFox crossing the bridge over Two Mile Creek in Polk County, Arkansas:

get-photo.asp

He painted the scene in oil on canvas and presented it to her for her birthday -- we framed it this weekend:

get-photo.asp

Lee, all I can say is WOW! No, I don't remember him from Mena but he is really gifted. Jena is one lucky girl. Y'all done good.

Maybe you should send a copy of that photo to TahoBiker. Show him the proper way to ride across the bridge. LOL

Maybe you should send a copy of that photo to TahoBiker. Show him the proper way to ride across the bridge. LOL

Yep: Here's TahoBiker high-centered on a similar bridge -- after Mrs. SwampFox successfully crossed on her scooter rig.
We did help him - after laughs & pics, of course.
get-photo.asp

get-attachment.asp

After I showed our friend Perry down in Natchitoches Parish this photo of Mrs. SwampFox crossing the bridge over Two Mile Creek in Polk County, Arkansas:

get-photo.asp

He painted the scene in oil on canvas and presented it to her for her birthday -- we framed it this weekend:

get-photo.asp

Sweet! Looks like a photograph. :clap: Thanks for sharing.

Back