• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding with my 2 year old daughter

Reaction score
This has become my after work ritual for the past 2 weeks. As soon as I get home she says lets go ride motorcycles daddy. Seriously she is 2 1/2 years old.
I must be lucky.
Video isnt the best but you get the idea.
https://youtu.be/lprFJoDjKFc

Cool! :clap:

Nice that you have a big yard. That will come in handy when she gets her first dirt bike :-P

I am the world's biggest fan of dads riding with daughters. :clap:

That's awesome. I need a bigger yard. My kid had that four wheeler and now a 12V, but the yard is too small and has too many obstacles to really enjoy it. Again, very cool.

That's so awesome, wish we had room for that. This is one of my favorite pics of me and my son. He was all ready to meet me when I got home from work.

havingachat_zpsd1b183bc.jpg

Gotta love sharing the motorcycle love with the kids.

Yeah talking about needing a bigger battery, more like need a combustion engine. She keeps saying faster faster I wanna go faster. My wife is like. :eek2:

Back