• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ATV Rider

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this group. I am currently looking into buying a sport ATV (TRX400EX-Honda or similar) but I want to first find a group of people to ride with. I really like the idea of going from point A to B and back on dirt roads. Anyone doing this currently?

Thanks!

welcome.
Not to many quad riders here. I ride quads, but I'm one of the few
This is a great group though, I haven't found a quad forum like TWT

Thanks poser. So, do you sometimes just do the off-road portion with them on your Quad or do you not ride along with them in it?

I don't know that I've done any group rides with TWT folks on my quad. I usually ride my dirt bike. I have ridden SHNF on my quad. And me and some friends went to Hidden Falls [near Austin] this past summer. I rode my dirt bike and the other guys I was with rode quads. When you get you quad you need to check out hidden falls.

Thanks Poser, looked at some pictures of you guys on the web in SHNF, looks like fun, keep me in mind when there are opportunities to ride the ATV with you guys, even if you go in another type of vehicle.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Poser, do they ticket quads on the FS roads in SHNF like they do unplated bikes?

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Poser, do they ticket quads on the FS roads in SHNF like they do unplated bikes?

I would assume so, whenever I've had my quad out there we stay on the trails. The only time we're on the roads is when we're crossing where allowed

Back