• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie from Singapore

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Frank and I am from Singapore . Just sold my Yamaha FZ1 2009 model for Suzuki GSX1250FA. Hope that I made the right choice. Really hate FZ1 as I found the engine very rough and nor suitable for touring as both your palms will be numb after a long ride. Hope that GSX1250 engine will be very smooth and not numb after a long ride. Cheers!!!

We just don't have nearly enough members in Singapore. :clap:

Well, we are united here for the same reason that is passion for bikes and love the feeling of riding no matter what bike u are riding !!!

I know Hutch was in Singapore as of a year or two ago. Is he still there?

Welcome Frank! I spent a couple weeks in Singapore way back in the summer of 1980. Stayed at the Raffles. Good times.

I can bring u around if u come to Singapore again. Some bike stuffs are cheaper here comparing their prices with some US websites. Love to visit US if got the time . Cheers!!!!

Welcome! I would love to visit Singapore.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I think Hutch (Mike) may be in South Korea now? I saw something on FB about a new apartment.

Frank, I am pretty sure there are 2-3 other riders from Singapore on the site. Here are the ones I can find just searching the member list:

SingaporeBandit
travelmate2440
ValenYono

Back