• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy!

Reaction score
Whats going on guy, my name is Drew and I have been riding any type of bike since I was a little kid growing up. I really only joined so I can maybe find a street legal super moto or Cr500 if there are any out there. Thanks again Drew

Welcome to the site! :wave:

There are several regular Austin area meet & greets/lunchs, etc,... Check out the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events section for info.

Hello. WOW , a street legal cr500. That would be wild. I would think my xr650r had enough power for the street :eek2: :lol2::rider:

Well I have seen a few of them in England and one over here in NY so I said **** it why not. I just need to find one for sale now and Im having NO luck

Some years back there was a guy that ran one at Texas World Speedway for trackdays and some CMRA race events. It was a hoot to watch him passing all the sport bikes in the corners only to be BLOWN away on the front straight, leaving him to do all the passing again on the back of the track :lol2:

Some years back there was a guy that ran one at Texas World Speedway for trackdays and some CMRA race events. It was a hoot to watch him passing all the sport bikes in the corners only to be BLOWN away on the front straight, leaving him to do all the passing again on the back of the track :lol2:

That was probably frustrating to him . . . and to the sport bike riders. :lol2:

Back