• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy from the wild west..

Reaction score
Howdy from Oregon,

I ride a Husaberg, Husa what?? It's more of a dirtbike with lights, but hey it's a dual sport! Happy to have found this site, a lot of great info!

Here's a picture of my bike:

152.jpg

Yes, I pull a trailer sometimes. Being able to get further out into the wild is fun! Adventure baby!

Now that is something I have NEVER seen!! Awesome!! :lol2:

So how does it work for you?

By the way Coolhand is somewhere up in your area. He moved up there earlier this year and rides a KTM 450. He's got a bunch of other guys he's been riding with. Not sure how close he might be to you.

Anyway, welcome to the site!

Now that is something I have NEVER seen!! Awesome!! :lol2:

So how does it work for you?

By the way Coolhand is somewhere up in your area. He moved up there earlier this year and rides a KTM 450. He's got a bunch of other guys he's been riding with. Not sure how close he might be to you.

Anyway, welcome to the site!

Thanks! It works awesome, the main purpose is to get me out in the wild, once out there, I ditch the trailer and ride my lightweight dirtbike! No bags, racks, big gas tank, etc... When I'm done, hook up the gear and head home. Get to go, and have a lightweight nimble bike, BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!

I'm in Springfield Oregon, Coolhand near there?

Mike

Back