• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from B/CS

Reaction score
New member in Bryan/College Station. I ride an '01 FZ1 and am looking forward to some rides and meets! The bike was dropped by the previous owner, but I'm working to get it all fixed up and looking right again. I ride with some coworkers who ride Concours 14s, which I think will be my next bike (though I'll probably keep the FZ)

6643171209_a0a08b0e31_z.jpg

Also - anyone have a tire changer?! I just got a set of a pilot Road 3s I need to get mounted and everyone in town is high. Please let me know. It would be worth a pack of your favorite beer!

where do ya work?

i have everything here to change/balance except a machine (it's in houston at the moment). gotta do them on the ground. no big deal. lift, frame jack, tire irons, balancer:zen:

where do ya work?

i have everything here to change/balance except a machine (it's in houston at the moment). gotta do them on the ground. no big deal. lift, frame jack, tire irons, balancer:zen:

A local law enforcement agency :rider:

pm sent about specifics! Thanks!

Back