• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How to include images in your posts

motherfuggin%20cactus.jpg

Test? I guess?

That is not a direct link to an image file.

If you click on the SHARE symbol (the curved arrow) and select BBCode, that will work. Flickr adds a LOT of other junk. All you really need is the link between the IMG and /IMG tags.

25428370494_76866fd2bb_z.jpg
Test from my phone
61f121b222a11bca9ee2f0c84644f8b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Say Scott, I got a new to me 2015 350 xcw looking forward to Big Bend. Whats on your ride list this year?

Heading to Arkansas in a few weeks. After that, not really sure.

Hey S out, how come my pictures off my IPad or I phone post 90 degrees off....sometimes? Is that a setting that will fix that? Or, must I download tapatalk?
:zen:

:tab It is hard to say. There is supposed to be something embedded in the image file that tells image processing software the proper orientation of an image. I have noticed over the years that either the device that creates the image leaves that out, or perhaps the software being used fails to recognize it if it is there. I frequently have to load images and manually rotate then save them to get it right.

:tab Are you trying to upload images as attachments that were captured with the iPad?

:tab It is hard to say. There is supposed to be something embedded in the image file that tells image processing software the proper orientation of an image. I have noticed over the years that either the device that creates the image leaves that out, or perhaps the software being used fails to recognize it if it is there. I frequently have to load images and manually rotate then save them to get it right.

:tab Are you trying to upload images as attachments that were captured with the iPad?

Yessir, and whether on my iPhone or iPad, they look great on the devices and oriented correctly....:ponder:

Thanks Scott, it's a replica I dressed up using an old TS400 with no lights, pretty much a novelty.

I updated the original post in this thread so it would match the new forum features.

Back