• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 V STROM OFFERINGS

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
V-STROM+650+ABS+TOURING+RED+-+ANGLED+%281%29.jpg

Here's the latest and greatest Suzuki V Stroms

https://www.upshiftonline.com/bikes-blog/2019-suzuki-v-strom-line

Nice looking bikes.....but that beak though......:doh:
I’ve got a hard enough time looking at my baby beemer......:lol2:

There's something about that beak that slices the wind. Changed the oil and gave mine a wash and had to make an emergency run to my local bbq place and it saw 99mph today on interstate 37. Like it has been said , it floats at 90.

I've had mine almost a year now and it is a champion at all the tests I put mine thru. Did a couple torturous sessions at the big bend. It has traveled many a mile on the Texas hill country county roads, and a couple of long (near 500) mileage day trips and endured soaking summer rains. These things are pretty amazing machines for a very reasonable price. :rider:

Last edited:
Nice looking bikes.....but that beak though......:doh:
I’ve got a hard enough time looking at my baby beemer......[emoji38]2:
Ya kno...those kitchen can openers..........
Yeah..those
I ..for one wish Suzy hadnt hopped on the beak bandwagon... Opting instead for a fresh approach instead of anuther "me2"

But...dont think I dont like the bike & its capabilities....oh...I do...I do

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

There's something about that beak that slices the wind. Changed the oil and gave mine a wash and had to make an emergency run to my local bbq place and it saw 99mph today on interstate 37. Like it has been said , it floats at 90.

I've had mine almost a year now and it is a champion at all the tests I put mine thru. Did a couple torturous sessions at the big bend. It has traveled many a mile on the Texas hill country county roads, and a couple of long (near 500) mileage day trips and endured soaking summer rains. These things are pretty amazing machines for a very reasonable price. :rider:

Agreed!

Ya kno...those kitchen can openers..........
Yeah..those
I ..for one wish Suzy hadnt hopped on the beak bandwagon... Opting instead for a fresh approach instead of anuther "me2"

But...dont think I dont like the bike & its capabilities....oh...I do...I do

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
I’m with you, Rod!
?

& the beek should stay on the DR....its NOT a Strom (I wish Suzy would quit trying to DR the Strom) At least Kawasaki & Yamaha have followed their own path with styling on different models

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

The Wee needs the DL1000 forks, and both need to ditch the junk panniers. I reworked mine so they open, but still have to cuss them to close them. I like the looks of the beak, but my favorite cartoon growing up was Woody Woodpecker.

Wel I prefer the orig style Strom...
Angry Wasp
Besides..
The DRs are thumpers....Strom sure aint
& that new 250 parallel twin Strom in other countries....nooooo v v v v

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

My (bike's) beek seems to have decreased in size since I bought it.
Guess I am getting used to the beak. One thing for sure is the V's have good factory headlights compared to some bikes I have owned.

Back