• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Black Friday Getaway Ride

Yeah, I've sent them an email. Very disturbing how they don't seem to have any respect for the privacy of their customers.

Edit: Looks like a combination of that and a phone call got it taken care of. What is wrong with people now that they think everyone wants the world to know their business?

Last edited:
Your just upset because you want to tell everybody. They stole your thunder. LMAO

Last edited:
Your just upset because you want to tell everybody. They stole your thunder. LMAO
I've already told everyone I care to. I've also not told those I don't want to know. And I specifically hate modern social media and everyone's assumption that I want to be on it.

Lot of car and mc dealerships do this but most don't use any name and I've never seen last name shown.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Honestly it's the name that bothers me so much. The picture doesn't have legible license plates or anything else overtly identifying. It's pretty harmless.

In other news, I've ordered the parts I need to set up the new bike and have my shock sent off for servicing. I'll have a set up and ready to go bike by the end of the month assuming I can tolerate the labor to put it all together!

Good deal!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

How's the body healing?
Doing pretty good. A little less than 2 weeks left in the sling. Foot is doing well and I'm walking normally. Mouth is healing up all right too. I expect I'll be fit for some relaxed street riding by December. Hopefully the arm and shoulder rehab well and I'll be up for some dual sporting while the weather is still nice. Fortunately I'm still young and heal quickly!

Back