• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CANCELLED 2019 Mextrek Celebration de Milton April 25 - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't be in Mexico? That's just weird.

Nepal with Clean Drink Adventures

Love me some Milton, but had to jump at the chance of a lifetime to ride the Himalayas and do some good work distributing water purification units to back country Nepal. On a Royal Enfield no less. Mexico isn't going anywhere anytime soon....but had to take a back seat to this.

Nepal with Clean Drink Adventures

Love me some Milton, but had to jump at the chance of a lifetime to ride the Himalayas and do some good work distributing water purification units to back country Nepal. On a Royal Enfield no less. Mexico isn't going anywhere anytime soon....but had to take a back seat to this.

Thanks for sharing that link Bob... looks like an awesome trip / adventure / cause. Hope you’ll share a bit once you’re back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This aughta be a great time for all and some spectacular riding.

Much as I'd like to be there, the Trans Euro Trail is calling. Leave April 19...bad timing. Y'all have a blast.

Thanks for sharing that link Bob... looks like an awesome trip / adventure / cause. Hope you’ll share a bit once you’re back.

:) wish you would have shared the link PRIOR to the Nov 1 sign up deadline!
I would have loved the opportunity to join in that adventure with a real, worthy objective!

DEFINITELY have to give us all a report!!

Last edited:
Will a small bike be ok for this event?
Just bought a kawasaki klx250.

Will a small bike be ok for this event?
Just bought a kawasaki klx250.

Absolutely. The KLX is a perfect choice. The 6 speed lets it handle highway at 65 MPH while still being a great lightweight trail bike. Justine has brought hers twice. Speed / capability has never been an issue for her, and she rides very quickly.

20181022_151758-XL.jpg

Hi Pete...

I sent my $275 in via PayPal for the trip a while ago but never heard anything back. Now I am going to have to back out of the trip anyway. I've sent a couple of messages but haven't gotten a response. If you or whomever is organizing can get back to me that would be appreciated. David

Last edited:
If $20 gets you a get out of jail free card for 250 KPH in a 60 KPH zone, I'm guessing a drone operation mordida is maybe $5 or a big "I'm" sorry shrug.
Was that speed captured by high tech Mexican radar? Lol
1e56d81e4c5d1014942c3cbe6a41820b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

On option 1, You say single bunkbed, does that mean single on top and single on bottom, or just one bed? Im wanting to bring my son, but his Husaberg is not plated and would be riding street or graded gravel only.

Yes. I've done it on a vstrom 1000 and had virtually no issues. There's plenty of options.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dear riders,

I regret to inform you this event will not be taking place as originally planned. With only a handful of registered participants it makes better sense to simply make this a much more casual event. I will be issuing refunds via paypal to those who registered and paid. And will be calling all who registered to discuss the new plan for this event. We will still have Mextrek #9, now in June 2019. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back