• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB- Wr 250 Fuel Pressure Regulator

Rick M

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Miller
I need a used or new Fuel Pressure Regulator for a Yamaha Wr 250. This one is a 2014 but I think they are all the same. It mounts in the fuel pump housing and is easy to install. Replaced the pump on this bike but the regulator is stuck and blowing out the fuel pressure to the inside of the tank. If you replaced the complete housing assy because of the pump yours may be good in the old one.
Thanks, Rick M

The pump does not come with the regulator. You can’t buy it. You can buy the cheap Chinese pumps on eBay though but the regulator is the part that goes out.

Like many other savvy manufacturers... The Japanese bike companies use standardized parts where possible to keep the cost down. I had to replace a V Strom pump assy on one of the 650 Stroms...
They were $400+ new
..on mine only the filter was clogged but not avail separately & a used Strom pump was not to be found.
Luckily..Strom forum info led me to a GSXR pump assy on Ebay for $25! There were tons of those listed which could be used after swapping the sender for the perfectly working Strom unit.
Pump assy then bolted right on fixin the problem

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys I ordered the one Simmons sent a link for

Back