• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Advice for a newbie. Please be gentle !!

I've been using the G15 for a little over a year. Take it everywhere. It's small, light, and is almost pocketable. I got the Megagear case for it as a gift. It' works really well, and make the camera look like an old school film camera.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/MegaGear-Protective-Leather-Camera-PowerShot/dp/B009Y2P8Z2/ref=pd_sim_p_3"]Amazon.com: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Leather Camera Case, Bag for Canon PowerShot G15 (Dark Brown): Camera & Photo[/ame]

Some shots I took on a recent trip to Ireland with the G15.

IMG_0731-L.png

IMG_0862-L.png

IMG_1002-L.png

IMG_1019-L.png

Last edited:
ah, cool. I ordered and received the G15 package I listed above. Now I have a case on the way.
I've signed up for a beginning photography class at the local community college, starts in January and lasts 8 weeks(I think) Still pretty sure most of my pics will be on auto, but hey, you never know.

It's nice to have the option of auto when you're in a hurry or don't feel like fiddling with all the settings.

Back