• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mancuso SW dropped Triumph, ugh.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,

I live in Sugar Land, and bought a Triumph 675 Triple from Mancuso SW in Houston. Well, dropped by today: they dropped Triumph. Got a feeble excuse about Triumph requiring too much of something.

So not happy.

That is happening all over. Amarillo dealer dropped them also. They are requiring them to carry huge inventories, separate showroom, etc.

Gulf Coast on College still carries them.

Yes, and a pretty good dealer. Not in market for a bike right now, both Italians running well.

Yeah, it's become a bit of s hassle for me. The closest dealership is now British USA. I just got the turn signal replaced under warranty there. Took me 4 trips to get it fixed, and only after a phone call into Triumph USA Customer Service to get the repair authorised. I really should've just bought the f&%$#@! Turn signal and fixed it myself. Would have been cheaper and way less hassle. This is just another punch in the gut to remind myself to avoid dealer service dept like they are corona virus quarantine centers.

I like Triumph triples, having owned 5. It is starting to feel like Triumph is trying their best to make sure this one is my last.

They have a pretty severe infection of Opticalrectumitus at British USA, that is when your head is so for up your rectum that you can't see the light of day.

Back