• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

riders-share.com, AirBnB for bikes

Reaction score
I was LA last year dropping off number 1 daughter at college, and, in some downtime, thought about renting a bike. I happened across riders-share.com, a peer to peer bike rental marketplace.

I didn't end up renting a bike that day, but when i got home i listed two of my bikes for rent. I've had four rentals already.
H
I think this is a terrific idea. I know you can go to eaglerider, but, i don't think we have one here in Houston any more, and it's so expensive.

I've booked a ducati monster for my next trip to LA!

Last edited:
I signed up myself. Great concept, some owners have pretty inflated opinions of the rental value of their machinery but as it hopefully grows that will stabilize prices.

I dod suggest to them they allow prospective renters to ask questions of the owners prior to making a book (like, does the bike come with luggage) and also, search by type (looking through 50 streetbikes trying to find a tourer is a drag).

Back