• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Last Name
Craigon
SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4067.jpg
    IMG_4067.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_4071.jpg
    IMG_4071.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_4074.jpg
    IMG_4074.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_4077.jpg
    IMG_4077.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
You're a very bad man. Very bad man for posting this. I'm dipping toes in water looking at maybe possibly considering a GSA. I know yours would be very very well taken care of...MUST RESIST THE TEMPTATION. :rofl: :rider:

You're a very bad man. Very bad man for posting this. I'm dipping toes in water looking at maybe possibly considering a GSA. I know yours would be very very well taken care of...MUST RESIST THE TEMPTATION. :rofl: :rider:

Once you go GS, it is hard to go back... ;-)

If you've never ridden one, you owe it to yourself to simply try.... :deal: It's a nice ride.

If you've never ridden one, you owe it to yourself to simply try.... :deal: It's a nice ride.
I keep hearing that. But I love my VStrom. I only get tempted after seeing them on the road during our vacations and talking to owners who swear by them. Then the reality sets in that my bike is cheaper to maintain and Patrick and crew do a great job of helping keep the Wee running.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Too bad the first one is not free.. :-P

BUMP - Spring is here the bluebonnets are out and this is the best bike to see them.

G.:
Too bad you are selling this bike . . .

I would venture a guess that the maintenance services are equal or less than those on the Strom. I am sure valve check flags 50% less labor than the Strom.

Give the Boxer a try. I was converted from Triumph.

I had a Strom a while back. Now a 1200GS. Night and day difference in so many ways. So much more stable on highway than my Strom. GS is a great machine, especially in yellow (mine is too). Also no chain to deal with.

Year : 2011
Model : GSA
Mileage : 28,800 (slowly going up)

Garage Kept, NEVER Dropped, 2nd Owner

The Goodies list
  • Panniers and Top Box
  • ----> Plus Pannier Liner Bag
  • ----> Plus Top Pannier bags
  • BMW Navigator GPS
  • Sargent Heated Seat
  • Sargent Heated Passenger Seat
  • ----> Plus Original BMW Seat
  • Tinted Windshield
  • Plus Original Windshield
  • ----> Plus Windshield spoiler blade
  • LED Auxiliary Lights
  • ----> Plus Upgraded LED lights all around including brake light
  • BMW OEM Adventure Tank Bag (Large)
  • Puig Rear Hugger
  • Throttle Lock
  • New Continental Tires (200 miles max )
Price : $12,450

Sorry can only seam to link Thumb nails. PM and I can send full size pictures

View attachment 45878

View attachment 45883

View attachment 45884

View attachment 45885
How can I contact you

Please keep price discussions private ;-)

Thanks!

Back