• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

IMG_0866_zpscd573f06.jpg

Yes indeed, when I first saw it I thought it was some weird type of granite counter display.

This is an overgrown dooryard, round an old house.
Guess the county. Bonus points if ya guess the TWT'er in the hack! :sun:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 148
Next to my bike just to the right? lol

Nonsense. I would never crop that nice GS out of the picture!
I do have several that feature both of our bikes - but this isn't one of them.
I'll bet however, that it is in your archives.

Well I usually don't take photos, especially when I'm riding in Texas not far from home. Since I can't use out of state or out of country photos how about we shift gears a little and do an off road photo that was taken of me.

Name the park, not the city.

Dave1_zpsiok2fpsw.jpg

_

I took that picture! Swepped the concrete starting line and packed the dirt right off it; he still didn't get the holeshot.

It looks like the courthouse just west of crockett of which the name escapes me at the moment

I took that picture! Swepped the concrete starting line and packed the dirt right off it; he still didn't get the holeshot.

Yep rookie jitters. That might have been the time my gate didn't drop. Too far forward and the gate was held up by my front wheel. Noob mistake.

_

Back