• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Two left thumbs

LDB

Reaction score
First Name
Leo
I was born with two left feet so I don't dance and two left thumbs so I don't do my own wrenching. If there's someone in the Pearland, Friendswood, Clear Lake area that is set up to do basic maintenance and farkling I'd be interested in discussing an arrangement that is financially beneficial to us both.

Leo,
I've got a hammer and duct tape. Let me know what needs fixin'.
But seriously, just send me a PM when you need to get something done. We'll see what we can figure out.

LDB, I am in the Deer Park /Clear Lake area, and have two right feet but can only dance poorly :rofl:, and two right thumbs which makes me an Engineer who loves Duct/Gorilla tape! :eek2: Let me know what you need and maybe I can help you out-If you dont mind a KLR650'r showing you the way of the duct tape! :zen:

Regards,
Stefan
aka
Ratelbadger

and now I have a movie quote in my head from Fast Times at Ridgemont High...

"My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools... I can fix it." :trust:

Howdy Leo, I'm here in League City - pretty much at FM518 & I-45. I should be making the Tuesday breakfast (if it's not up in Houston) and the Wednesday night get-together. I know your bike isn't a Honda or a Harley, but I'd bet my tools would fit. Just let me know what you want to do. :thumb:

Thanks for all the kind offers so far. I'm looking forward to breakfast myself, but then that's an everyday deal with me.

and now I have a movie quote in my head from Fast Times at Ridgemont High...

"My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools... I can fix it." :trust:

" Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!"

Back