• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RPM CYCLE IN DALLAS

Reaction score
I have bought two bikes from these guys and had my ATV practically rebuilt there...
The service after the sell was awesome....and still is. They want to keep you happy as a customer. Always beats the competion...

I will remain a loyal customer.... so I am fixing to buy another bike from them.

To be honest, I have walked into other shops and have been treated like a number....

Give these guys a try....

They treated me well and put some good numbers down on paper. Sadly it just wasn't the right time for me to make a purchase though.

A buddy of mine bought his motorbike from there as well. He has no complaints and speaks very highly of them.

I too have purchased a bike from RPM and two others from their General Manager when he was at another dealer. Always was treated fairly.

If I was in the market for a bike and they sold them, that would be the first place I'd go. I had another Triumph dealership screw up my throttle bodies on the 3rd major service and couldn't figure out their screw up. RPM figured it out and sold me a used set that the service mgr. bought for himself, saving me about $1500.

I actually let them fix my SXV550. It was a crazy issue, I had torn out some hair, they found some pins pushed out of a connector. Charged me I think an hour of shop time. Great folks, fair treatment. Plus they have a great showroom to drool through.

Back