• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale - 2001 DR-Z 400S - Reduced Price

Reaction score
Excellent Condition, Low Miles, Lots of Extras!!!

Only 2,900 miles! Asking $3,300 OBO

This DR-Z is ready for the desert, city streets, or your supermoto dreams. Easy to mod, easy to ride, and runs like a top!

Current Mods Include:

* Clarke long range tank - clear plastic
* Seat Concepts "Low" Seat - approximately 1" lower than stock, way more comfortable for longer rides
* Kick-start kit
* Moose Racing bash plate
* Powder-coated luggage rack
* Acerbis handguards
* Renthal bars
* Rox Risers
* Protective textured paint - Olive Green
* New tires with about 200 miles on them: Front - Continental TKC80 / Rear - Dunlop 606
* Gel battery

Just rebuilt the carburetor with full kit including new gaskets and jets

Sale includes all original equipment: seat, tank, bars, tires. I will also throw in spare tubes (1 of each)!

Dallas area / reply to me for pics as I am having trouble uploading here

Listing is also on Cycle Trader with pictures: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...00S-5000700320

Can someone comment on the lack of interest in this bike? I am surprised I have not gotten a single inquiry.

OK thanks for the feedback. I had tried to upload pics before but it wouldn't work, so I put the link to the CycleTrader listing that has pics. I have reached out to the administrator to figure out the pics....

Can someone comment on the lack of interest in this bike? I am surprised I have not gotten a single inquiry.

I thought you would get some responses. If I weren't flush with my DR-Z400SM and the million dollars I have in it, I would be interested. The bikes are tanks, can't beat them. Good luck with the sale.

Not to bust privates, but it's probably the price. I see some just as modded and newer for less.

There's one in you area that's newer and almost a grand cheaper. You may look into the prices and try again.

God knows I wished I could get what I wanted for my DR 650. I had way more in it than I got for it lol. But that's been my life story when it comes to selling things. 10k in a C10 and got 3500.....

Back