• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: Kendon Dual Stand-Up trailer $1,500

terrywfrazier

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Frazier
Ok guys, this one is sold. And the TWT coffers increased by $75.

Thanks again, everyone.

Also selling this for a friend (cleaning out my storage bldg. I'm done being the place where ppl put all the motorcycle stuff they don't want. ;-))

Also listing this on CL locally. Will donate 5% of final sales price to TWT if the trailer sells to someone on here.

This is a nice little trailer. It is about 15 years old but it has always been kept in a garage. Saw very little use. Has been in my storage building for the past 9 months. It needs tires but I did haul two bikes back from Houston on it last Sept.

Here is the current version sold by Kendon.

Here are some pics:
trailer-1.png

trailer-2.png

trailer-3.png

trailer-4.png

trailer-5.png

trailer-6.png

trailer-7.png

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Kendon Dual Stand-Up trailer $1,500

Sent you a PM

fossil asked about this and it's good info I should have put in the original post.

The owner is the original purchaser of this trailer and I'm 95%+ sure she still has the original Mfg Statement of Origin. She can provide a Bill of Sale for the trailer, and it is currently registered as a Texas Trailer.

SPF

That's really cool. Good luck

As it's an under 4K pound trailer it doesn't really require a whole lot of paperwork to register it. Good trailers. I sold my single to buy me a double. This is a good trailer at a good price for someone.

Back