• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (outside Texas)

172018353_pByQm-M.jpg

lucky guess (read your webpage, good stuff)

this should be easy nuff

DSC_0127.jpg

I only Lone Bald overlook I know of is on the Blue Ridge Parkway south of Asheville, NC

Looking for the Highway number. Notice that the tank and saddlebag on the yellow bike are damaged. That's what can happen when a deer hits the side of a bike.

DSCN0177.jpg

You got it Lone Rider. US 101 or 1 in Southern Oregon. Lone Rider has the ball.

There's an old Hunter Thompson saying that should apply here. Something about when things turn weird, the weird turn pro...:)

Whar is it?
230979109_YGoG3-L.jpg

Last edited:
You got it Lone Rider. US 101 or 1 in Southern Oregon. Lone Rider has the ball.

Not to pick nits, but if it's in Oregon it's US-101. CA-1 ends at Leggett; it doesn't run all the way up to the Oregon border. However, I belive "PCH" will cover both the length of Highway 1 as well as 101 north of Leggett. Just clarifying for future reference; we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. :mrgreen:

Slab City near Niland. Featured a little bit in Into the Wild. A darn good movie.

The bike can be seen through the window. I'll give hints after a little while.

IMG_2445.jpg

Gee If that watch indicates AM I would guess that it is Fairbanks Alaska!

ARRRGHHH too slow on the typing.... danged work on one screen, TWT on the other!

Back