• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - 1999 Ford Ranger ext cab truck

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
4 cylinder,5 speed stick,extended cab with rear jump seats,cold AC,heat,Sony AM/FM/CD stereo,bed liner,step side bed,used for work commute mostly. 180,5XX miles. Runs and drives well. Basic truck without power windows or locks. Burgundy with gray insides. Does have some battle scars but nothing too serious mainly bumpers. Clear Texas title in my name. Prices below NADA book of $4225.00. $3150.00 or reasonable offers. PM if interested or reply on here. Might take a partial interesting trade. Tools,tool boxes,things that go bang,a motorcycle,etc. Let me know what you have extra of. This truck would make your teenager very happy or make a great commuter back n forth to work. Pics to follow,stuck at work till dark today. Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: 1999 Ford Ranger ext cab truck

Pics added.
DSCN1894-001_zpshscv2meq.jpg

Note rare FMF grill.

DSCN1895-001_zpsbnkwapxv.jpg

DSCN1896-001_zps3whcypn7.jpg

DSCN1897-001_zps33mjxqcl.jpg

Big turbo, 22s and 5K watts ... that'd be the shiznit.

Big turbo, 22s and 5K watts ... that'd be the shiznit.

A factory turbo 4 cylinder T-bird or Mustang motor would be nice to have in there.:deal: I was going to put a small amp and speakers in it but like normal too many irons in the fire to ever get to it. The Sony in there is purdy good.

This truck is a good runner bought a newer used pickup earlier in the year so this one is a extra. Used mainly for work and haul yard materials for weekend work. Good tags and inspection. Anyone interested before it goes to Craigslist?

Willing to take a partial trade of some sort. Kinda flexible on a partial trade but really do not need another motorcycle right now,but might think hard about it. Something like roller tool chest,tools,things that go bang,riding lawn mower,etc. Just PM what you have if interested. Come drive the truck it is not perfect but the asking price reflects that. Reliable,good driving transportation.

Last edited:

If it was auto my son could use it. That is a great price for your truck, bet it sells quick on C L.

Tell him to man up & learn to drive a stick!

They don't make trucks like this any more.

Tell him to man up & learn to drive a stick!

They don't make trucks like this any more.

He's a how you say millennialist (sp) That's how I started, took driving test with Three on The Tree. You ever drove a column shift? I liked them.

Any pics of the interior?

Reduced. Sorry about never posting any additional pictures. Still boxing with AT@T. No internet at the house.

Truck is in the same shape but 198K. Been all over Texas,many of you have seen it here and there and at camp outs. Reliable with 4 cylinder,5 speed,cold ac,Aftermarket Sony AM/FM CD player,bed liner, and ultra rare FMF grill.:rofl: Now a screaming deal at $2650 or partial trade. Check first post for trade options. Have driven it back and forth to work 40 minutes each way 5-6 days a week. Have not ridden as much as normal,but wanting to get back into that. Not perfect but runs drives steers and stops well. Please PM with me if interested. Clean Texas title in my name currents plates,good tires. KP

Last edited:

If this was four wheel drive I would be looking hard at buying it. My aging/ailing Jeep Cherokee is getting too much 'tool time' lately and I need a reliable four wheel drive for the desert rainy season.

If this was four wheel drive I would be looking hard at buying it. My aging/ailing Jeep Cherokee is getting too much 'tool time' lately and I need a reliable four wheel drive for the desert rainy season.

Ed she only two wheel drive.

If it was auto my son could use it. That is a great price for your truck, bet it sells quick on C L.

He needs to learn to drive a stick. My son and daughter both can drive standards. My son and his wife prefer them.

Back