• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Ducati Multistrada 1100s $5800 OBO

Nooner

Reaction score
2008 Ducati Multistrada 1100s

Garage Kept in Downtown Austin, Texas

2008 Multistrada 1100s
17942 miles
Zard Exhaust
Sargent Saddle (F&R)
Lots of billet (fluid reservoirs, footpegs, fuel)

This is the model with all the fancy carbon parts, Ohlins F&R, it has the air 2v cooled motor that gives about 40-50mpg and is fairly easy/inexpensive to service. The ride is amazingly comfortable with plenty of power on hand and the Sargent saddle. It sounds incredible with the complete Zard exhaust. I have all three keys and clear title, and she appears to never have been dropped. Mild boot wear on the clutch cover and the mileage are the only indications how much she has been loved.

If you are interested - make me an offer, worst that will happen is I say no (or more likely make a counteroffer)

ouhhGqEm.jpg

K5o1a0Zm.jpg

4VTYFvqm.jpg

PwJkDqrm.jpg

R46Z87xm.jpg

gjZv0sMm.jpg

0IB9NLLm.jpg

YHP1prFm.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2008 Ducati Multistrada 1100s

been a couple weeks - I guess I oughta bump this...

Re: 2008 Ducati Multistrada 1100s

another couple weeks - just changed the oil. Hit me with an offer if you think my price is out of line.

Re: 2008 Ducati Multistrada 1100s $6k OBO

getting views, but not a lot of action. Bump for lowered price.

What's the seating on these things - lean into or upright?

Depending on your perspective it is either on the sport touring side of adventure, or the adventure side of sport touring.

Compared to my Ducati ST2 it is more upright, compared to my R1200GS it is more sport touring. You can also. Keith the seating position quite a bit with risers/pegs. For my 5' 7" teams I would probably prefer to raise the bars a tad bit more (the bike has a small set of risers installed currently) but it is a very relaxed sport touring fit, bordering on a standard to me.

Depending on your perspective it is either on the sport touring side of adventure, or the adventure side of sport touring.

Compared to my Ducati ST2 it is more upright, compared to my R1200GS it is more sport touring. You can also. Keith the seating position quite a bit with risers/pegs. For my 5' 7" teams I would probably prefer to raise the bars a tad bit more (the bike has a small set of risers installed currently) but it is a very relaxed sport touring fit, bordering on a standard to me.

Speaking of inseams I've heard it said that the inseam challenged need not apply - even with the suspension fully lowered. Mine is 29" and my Wee is pushing it. What say you?

Speaking of inseams I've heard it said that the inseam challenged need not apply - even with the suspension fully lowered. Mine is 29" and my Wee is pushing it. What say you?

I don't think it is horrible - but look at my profile pic! lol

I can stand over it on my toes and back it into a parking spot, but I typically only put one foot down at stoplights, etc.

If you wanna throw a leg over or check it out I am at the Lost Well often - or you are welcome to come see it in person.

I ride an '09 MTS with 30" inseam and it's no problem, as long as the requirement isn't both feet flat on the ground. It's a sport touring dream, but not a cruiser, so those with seat height phobias may want to look elsewhere.

I call the 1100S "Last of the Analog Warriors". Air cooled, no electronic suspension, engine mapping, ABS, or traction control. The rider is truly "connected" to the bike, and any successes (or failures) result from your actions. Plus you seldom see your "twin" on the road, and Ducatis naturally attract the eye of even the most casual motorcycle enthusiast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautiful riding weather out there

I put new rubber bumpers on the pannier brackets so there is no 'jiggle' - re-keyed them to match the ignition key too.

Gimme a holler if you wanna check it out.

Just returned from a 9 day, 1800 mile tour of the southeast, where my '09 MTS performed flawlessly. Twisty East Texas chip & seal? Not a problem. 630+ miles in 10 hours and 4 stops? Cakewalk. Riding North GA and SE TN mountain roads through Irma's feeder bands? Good to go. It's truly the bike that can do it all (although I do recommend reinforcing the fairing mounts if bombing BBNP's River Road).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if someone wants to buy this thing before MotoGP at COTA I'll throw in a free Ducati Island package and a stay in my AirBNB in downtown Austin.

- too late for this, already rented my airbnb out - but I will take what they are paying and discount the bike!

Last edited:
rented my house out for a small fortune on Airbnb for the race - so dropping the price to...

$5,000

someone needs to come get this thing and ride the snot out of it - it is a beautiful bike.

This is a nicely priced bike. If I could move a couple of my bikes I'd fly and drive in a heartbeat.

I think $5k is a great price too...

I am just about to do the Valves and Belts - so whomever gets it will be getting the bike with a clean bill of health/all maintenance up to date.

Back