• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wtb Africa twin manual trans

You can't have mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda of Russellville, AR sells new ones for $11,895 - that was the cheapest I could find back in April.

I have had 4 sets of tires on it already, just depends. Right now I put a TKC80 on front, and a Heidenau K60 rear (Heading to Colorado). For a 80/20 (mostly street) a set of Perelli MT60 worked great. Had a TKC80 rear once, but it only last 400 miles :(

Honda of Russellville, AR sells new ones for $11,895 - that was the cheapest I could find back in April.

As someone who has used Honda of Russellville for tires and other items from when I lived close to them, and had several friends that purchased bikes from them they are good folks

I pulled the trigger today.
c6d2a4c8ee130cf31f1133acd739ecfa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Congrats, hope you love yours as much as I do mine. Do yourself a favor and check out a widget called a booster plug, it tricks the air mass sensor into thinking it is a bit colder that the actual temp and cause the computer to provide a touch more fuel through the operating range. Make low speed power much smoother, less twitchy just off idle. True game changer.

Mine is loaded in the trailer heading to Colorado in the morning!

FYI love the color :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As someone who has used Honda of Russellville for tires and other items from when I lived close to them, and had several friends that purchased bikes from them they are good folks

Shaun was the best salesperson I've ever dealt with. I wanted one of the 2017's in red, white, and blue and he kept me notified when it was due in and called to confirm the day it arrived. When I picked it up, he handled everything and went over all of the details on the bike's operation. The smoothest vehicle transaction I've ever experienced. I later bought the panniers and center stand from their eBay site a few dollars cheaper than MSRP or what any other place wanted for them.

Congrats TGT, you'll be very happy with your purchase!:thumb:

Good to hear! Enjoy them both. I just got a Tenere' a couple of weeks ago. I liked the AT too, but I'll be using this for two up riding, and I think we are to big to do that on the AT. It is a nice bike though.

i love it so far. i got it to take over where the drz leaves off. can't wait to get thru the break in period so i can really have some fun. i cant believe how light it feels once i start rolling. i think i can do a lot more than i expected to with it. i dubbed her rosie (my redhead):rider:

Back