• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD KTM 250 XCW Very Clean, Low Hours

B00001

Reaction score
I hate to do this but here it goes:

2013 KTM 250 XC-W Extremely nice, very clean, never abused, adult owned and maintained, always Motorex oils. Clean title, Original books/Manuals and tool kit included. Loaded with all of the top shelf extras that you would have to purchase anyway. This bike is already set up and is a true woods weapon. With only 67 Hours on the bike, you can see that I have no time to ride. I hate to do it but I must sell it.

Front and Rear Bridgestone tires almost new
Tubeliss conversion Front $100
Tubeliss conversion Rear $100
Fork Bleed off valves $20
Air sprung Seat $100
Enduro Engineering R CNC Disc Grd $90
Spare Air Filter $20
E Line Carbon Pipe guard $140
Trail Tech Exhaust Flange Protector $50
TMD Skid Plate $130
Cycra Probend Handguards $135
CNC FootPegs $90

$5600 gets it all, stock hand guards included! $5600 CASH, no check, no money order, no paypal, No BS. Located in South Austin.

KTMB_zpsnridjgdr.jpg

KTMC_zpsrfp8qp1h.jpg

KTME_zpshl1arvpd.jpg

KTMF_zpspesif4kl.jpg

KTMG_zpstup5kmbv.jpg

KTMD_zpsv3paooue.jpg

KTMa_zpspq2snv6g.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2013 KTM 250 XCW Very Clean, Low Hours

Thank you Irish! Runs as good as it looks.

Am I priced wrong, bad time of year? No one looking for a solid clean KTM?

Since you asked;-), might be a little high, 2016 are out now so 3 years old. Farkles don't seem to add much real value? Depends on buyer I guess.

But probably main thing as I unfortunately buy and sell too much, TWT is not really best place to move an offroad bike, d/s and street it's a great place.

You might try posting it on www.texasoffroad.net.

I've been watching your ad myself, I'm a little interested, those are great bikes!

GLWS Rob

Since you asked;-), might be a little high, 2016 are out now so 3 years old. Farkles don't seem to add much real value? Depends on buyer I guess.

But probably main thing as I unfortunately buy and sell too much, TWT is not really best place to move an offroad bike, d/s and street it's a great place.

You might try posting it on www.texasoffroad.net.

I've been watching your ad myself, I'm a little interested, those are great bikes!

GLWS Rob

Texas Off Road Network has a great classified section like Rob said. I would price it more in the market though. There are always good deals on that site. At least put OBO. The only add on that really ads any value to a dirt bike is an auto clutch. Condition and total hours is what makes a bike worth top dollar. The guys that take the time to add up all their extras in their for sale ad I usually skip over, because it shows to me they are set on getting more out of their bike. There are so many good bikes for sale you can always find a good deal.

A year ago I bought a 2013 KTM 450 SXF with maybe 15 hours on it. It had $1400 rims, a Rekluse Core 3.0, an Xtrig shock preload adjuster, a full titanium FMF exhaust system, and more. I gave 5k.

Your bike is in high demand on the used market. I think it will bring top dollar.

Last edited:

Nice tool kit but.....where's the Bottle Opener? :shrug:

Last edited:

Thanks for the thoughts guys! I hear ya on the extras, I know about the value they may or may not add. No problem with pulling them and lowering price.

My thoughts were it is a $5k bike, easy. Here is a $5k bike with about another $1k worth of extras on it that a buyer would get for about half price. "Extras" that a buyer would have to purchase on their own anyway.

I thought I was in the ballpark. I totally get what your saying though. Thanks again!

-B.

That bike will sell itself just like most KTM's do , she's a beauty :thumb:

Last edited:

Thanks for the thoughts guys! I hear ya on the extras, I know about the value they may or may not add. No problem with pulling them and lowering price.

My thoughts were it is a $5k bike, easy. Here is a $5k bike with about another $1k worth of extras on it that a buyer would get for about half price. "Extras" that a buyer would have to purchase on their own anyway.

I thought I was in the ballpark. I totally get what your saying though. Thanks again!

-B.

Leave the skid plate, hand guards and tires and take 4950, if you don't get any higher offers and you are ready for it to go. The mental block this removes from 5K is a big one, at least it always works on me. :lol2:

Tubliss are easy to sell used, and probably the pipe guard too. Never even heard of an air seat, and I ride with a hoard of KTM guys. Foot pegs are mostly bling. If they were Raptor footpegs they would sell like crazy used--those are the hottest status symbol going.

Back