• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thanksgiving Gathering -Dec 1-3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT and i will be leaving KV shortly. Will be prolly 1-2am by the time we get there ..

I’m bringing stuff to make Texas caviar.

Bob, plans have changed. Would you send me a pm with address so I can refund you the ticket price and donate the ticket to someone that would attend. Thanks

No sir. Going to work in a bit. I was really looking forward to meeting a few people. Got to meet a few at the Rich Mountain meet and had a real good time. Looks like from the pic, everyone is having a good time. Again, pm what I owe you. Thanks

Without much interest in a paved goatpath ride..... Looks like I might just stop by for an afternoon or evenin visit instead.

... I jus cant get into a gravel ride with street tires on the Ten.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
Liteitup n me....meetn Macdaddy at Laguna Park 9:30
We can stop by round 10:30-11 if anyone else wants ta go with us.... Lemme kno tho...
Otherwise we'll jus b ridin the general area today... & I'll come by later this afternoon

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The beet salad recipe
b314c35702f3e209d8a8b5ff30cf7a06.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• b314c35702f3e209d8a8b5ff30cf7a06.jpg
    b314c35702f3e209d8a8b5ff30cf7a06.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 148
So what time is early afternoon? 1pm? 2pm? Right now we are targeting 1:30.

We'll be there by 1pm then. I'm smelling gingerbread and sugar cookies cooking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back