• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who'd have thunk it?

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
This is following me home.
42aad19c2f564b3e02196f00785e019b.jpg

Joel, I hate to be the one to break the news to you... BUT that's not gonna do so well on the single track and fire roads!

Looks good! What did you use for bait to get it to follow you home, might work for something I'd like to get to follow me home, but thinking not in reality

If I knew you were going back street I would have sold your ST back to you, but it is not
as stylish on the bar hopper scene as that ride

That is a good looking bike, I will own another Harley one day

Glad you are back on two wheels

Last edited:
Enjoy it! You might find that you actually like the change of pace.

I swore I would never own a Harley. I was a sportbike bigot. I have now owned my 2011 Ultra Classic Limited for just over a year...love it! Of course I still have my 2011 Ninja 1000 when I need my sportbike fix :rider:

Congrats on getting back to 2 wheels. My dad's cousin has a wide glide about that vintage it has been a great bike. :rider:

Those Harley's are amazing. That one must have just jumped up on the trailer and tied itself down for you. I know the feeling. My 'wing was similar, just kept saying "take me home".

Love the flames, way cool.

Chuck

Awesome looking bike. That will be a fun ride. Join the national HOG (Harley Owners Group) for 40$/yr and you get a 30% discount on AT&T bill. Plus lots of other discounts.

That's a substantial discount, thanks for the heads up.

I bought it to ride for the summer and then flip, but it may just grow on me. I'll get another dirty bike soon either way.

Being 5ft 10in when I wake up, the standard forward controls I just installed sure beat the 3in extensions that were on the bike when I bought it.

Back