• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

My dogs name and myself are going if the weather is not that bad

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

I'm going to pass; y'all have a good ride and say howdy to Darmie and Karen for me.

I'm a definite maybe. Would be great to see everyone who was too scared to ride in the rain Sunday. :P

I'm a definite yes now. See ya'll later!

Last edited:
As much as I would like to meet for tonight's bike 'n eat, I MUST attend a dinner with my "kids" and wife and future in-laws. If all goes well, I will be seeing you all a lot more once I can marry off these last two lol

BTW someone actually rode in the rain last Sunday to Blessing? I lamented all day until I saw the wall of rain hit and then I just sat in my garage and polished my fender!

Maybe next Wednesday we can go to Twin Peaks or Boobshells and overrun their motorcycle parking with OTH's ( Other Than Harley's)

Stefan
aka Ratelbadger

BTW someone actually rode in the rain last Sunday to Blessing? I lamented all day until I saw the wall of rain hit and then I just sat in my garage and polished my fender!

Stefan
aka Ratelbadger

We made it about 2/3 of the way there without getting rained on, and the last 1/2 of the way home was fairly dry.

We did hit the heaviest rain just as we passed by the nuclear plant, I'm pretty sure we all have super powers now!

Don't expect to be back from Dallas in time to make it. Have a good dinner.

I hate being needy, but this week that is exactly what I am. Uhaul refused to rent me my reserved bike trailer due to a policy they have on soft top vehicles. I need to move my Yamaha about 3 miles from University Green to Nassau Bay. Does anyone in the Clear Lake crew have a Moto trailer they would be willing to lend for this short trip? I will compensate with $, beer, BBQ, or whatever terms may interest you.

600cc YZF600R is being to stubborn to start for me.

I can help you out. When do you need it. My schedule is kinda flexible.

I can help you out. When do you need it. My schedule is kinda flexible.

I'm at the Univ Green house this afternoon. Recognizing it is a holiday, I'm flexible too. Basically this afternoon or any evening this week. Trying to find where I packed the hitch ball...

If something happens and Jeff can't make it or if y'all need a hand, I can help out.

Same. Have truck, ramp, tie downs, and available anytime Th or Fr.

Back