• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - beat up truck for sale

Re: beat up truck for sale

I'll see your cracked dash, and raise the bid......:eek2:

Not mine. It belongs to a co-worker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 209

"No body drives it so it just sits. Runs and drives"? Confused? Does it drive or not?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I think you have confused (runs and drives) with (daily driver). Its simple. The truck will start and drive down the road if you make it. No one has been making it.

Those trucks will go forever. Had a customer in TX with a 99 that had 450+k on it and that was a few years back

Most trucks on Craigslist trucks in that condition would be described as "Excellent Condition".

My 2001 has 95000 and everything under the hood is original except for the maintenance items (battery, spark plugs, etc), starter, alternator, clutch, tranny, rear end, nothing has failed. Great, dependable trucks. Don't let the high mileage fool you.

I'll see your cracked dash, ...

@OP:I have one of those fitted Cover-Your-Cracked-Dash carpet thingies that was in my '97 'til that Yahoo took it out in Sept. (the truck, I took the carpet thingie out b/4 the Inshonce folk had it hauled away) Yours if you want it. Could get it to Ghost Rancho for the BtH get-together.

Thanks for the offer. Im not sure it would improve this truck much but where is it in the world.

my kinda rusty and butt-ugly 95 GMC has 205k and I'd drive it cross country any day.
the top of the dash might be the best looking part of the truck!
these trucks only go to poo if ya don't maintain them from the git go.

at that price this should be gone.
shoot, you can get a lot of yer money back selling the cattle guard off the front!

if I wasn't about to take off to Canada in a couple weeks I would have bought this and traded off my nissan to be honest. I just am kind of tight on vacation funds right now, lol. Having this truck instead of my Frontier would pay for itself in less than 3 months, literally.

"Radio stuck on AM"

Well I'm out lolz

Thanks for the offer. Im not sure it would improve this truck much but where is it in the world.

It's resting comfortably in Nac County, enjoying the rest from preventing folk from poking their eyes out upon seeing the shattered mess that was the dash-top of the '97. As said, it could make its way to Ghost Rancho or points between here 'n' there.

ironically I just found myself a 3 door project today for around 700 bucks...

Anyone happen to be sitting on top of a Chevy 350??? LOL. I got 3 months to get a running motor and all the parts to attach to the motor and get it driving (storeage fees run out).

Back