• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Waverly afternoon 8-24

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Very short notice, thought I was going trail riding but I'm not so. I'll swing by the Chevron/Burger King in New Waverly after church, around 1:00. No specific route but will run the gravel roads as much as possible, big bike ride. Couple of hours in the heat then head in. Can pm me or just show up.

If I would have seen this I would have came out to ride a few miles. Next time!

If I would have seen this I would have came out to ride a few miles. Next time!

my bad, really had planned too ride some trails but that didn't work out. So did a little dirt/backroad riding, about 4 hours, wow, it got hot.

I was also considering showing up on my Terra, but couldn't force myself to brave the mid day heat. :giveup: Ended up going over to Rio Bravo, doing some laps then taking a swim. After a sweltering session out on the track, a quick dunk in that pool does wonders for sure. Darn shame we don't have one of those available out near the SHNF trail head. :rider:

...After a sweltering session out on the track, a quick dunk in that pool does wonders for sure. Darn shame we don't have one of those available out near the SHNF trail head. :rider:

There is a big pool out there...Lake Conroe. haha. You can even noodle for your dinner at the same time.

if your on west side here is map to the pool stubfield Rd. end into lake Conroe. but wait theres more..

Attachments

• NFWestSidePMT.jpg
    NFWestSidePMT.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 154
Back