• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cheezeburger loop 10/17

c4nuck

Reaction score
Hey guys, short notice, but a couple of us are doing the loop from Montgomery tomorrow, should be at 105/149 valero around 930.

post up if you're in. :rider:

Of course you do it on a work day! lol

Hey I am going to PM you that section of the ET750 that I was thinking about scouting as an add to the far NW part of the route.

I'm going to try and make it, if that pesky job doesn't get in the way. So don't wait on me if I'm not there by 9:30...

Do you have the GPS tracks you could post?

Last edited:
You riding Roger?? Not January, lol. Got the 690 broke in I guess.

OK, we'll give this a go tomorrow.

I push start and end points away from actual. Garmins tend to go a little haywire when your start point is 100 ft from where you are actually starting.

This way you can load the road and it will take you to the start down the road, instead of right underneath you.

Attachments

• CB CCW Rev2 Route.GPX
    166.3 KB · Views: 282
  • CB CCW Rev2 Track.GPX
    104.6 KB · Views: 285
You riding Roger?? Not January, lol. Got the 690 broke in I guess.

If I remember correctly, the Dr. said "no racing until January"(at least that's what I remember him saying). He cleared to drive a month ago. So, hopefully, tomorrow won't be a race...

Thanks Justin. I've had the worst luck lately with computers and loading gpx files. I guess I'll just follow, I'm good at that...

If I remember correctly, the Dr. said "no racing until January"(at least that's what I remember him saying). He cleared to drive a month ago. So, hopefully, tomorrow won't be a race...

Thanks Justin. I've had the worst luck lately with computers and loading gpx files. I guess I'll just follow, I'm good at that...

Glad you're back

Good riding with you guys today.

jmn - hopefully the pirates didn't muck with your bike too bad while it was waiting for you at Yankee's! Thanks again for lunch!

Threw some clips from my camera together, nothing much.

https://vimeo.com/109296177

Hope everyone made it home ok, it was a great day until..... let's do it again. Thanks again!

Kidding, he got a flat 3 miles north of Yankees

Really? last time we rode the beach to Sabine Pass and back he got a flat also.
Are you still running Tubliss? With that system I thought you could plug the tire and air back up like a tubeless street tire?

_

I believe you can if the nail is less than 3 inches long and doesn't puncture the small inner tube....

C4nuck, no video of JMQ2 and I on the Strom?

Back