• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: May's 20TH Meet n Greet n Eat

For Montejay:
Thanks Drew, we enjoyed the neat place and good food.

b98b757106e9c58c0f26617f433d7071.jpg

b924f8cbba1ea57415114b713187522d.jpg

b265f9da0e165d749a0823ad22be0288.jpg

01f4a05517f63d4d993a32e8b740fe51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After leaving the cafe, I had heavy rain for about a couple of miles on ranch road 1869 and then no more wet stuff. Felt a little hypothermic until the temperature got back to 70 degrees or higher. Actually had some clear skies w/ intermittent sunshine from Johnson City back to Kerrville. Gear has finally dried out.
Drew, enjoyed the food and company. Disappointed that our waitress Jennifer wanted to do things her way rather than listen to the customer - she was tipped accordingly.

I got slammed at my house. Started raining at 8:15 yesterday morning and quit around 2:30 that afternoon ! ! ! Sorry Guys, maybe next time.

I made it all the way from Brenham to Zabciksville ...then Ratibor...before the REAL rain started in on me. Sat there under the porch at Ratibor Store for a half hr....then saw a break ..so hedded towards BUC EEs...where I sat for anuther half hr or so... starting out on the loop ...got to Wendland Rd overpass & sat there a while until it finally started clearing... Got home 3:30ish

& where was my rain gear...why..at home of course.... There was no mention of any rain for the next week on Thurs when I hedded south....& I needed the space for all my rally stuff. Now I kno... Im an igit

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Due to the heavy rain we had a smaller turnout than planned but 13 showed up. My thanks goes out to everyone who broke bread with us. Seemed like everyone liked their food. Pray everyone who rode made it home safely with no issues. Hope all who missed this will be able to attend the next one. Thanks Ken for the use of the yard to camp and the fire pit to cook on. Was great as always visiting and checking out the 3+3 conversion. We cooked enough for several more folks. Was good to meet Andrew and touch base with all the regulars.

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite. Had a good time and some good food. See you at the next one.

We were just down the road in Georgetown and it was pouring cats and dogs so we mistakenly figured that no one else would show up. Now I feel baldly we didn’t come and join the gang. I guess we underestimated this group’s passion for chicken fried steak. Perhaps another time.

We were just down the road in Georgetown and it was pouring cats and dogs so we mistakenly figured that no one else would show up. Now I feel baldly we didn’t come and join the gang. I guess we underestimated this group’s passion for chicken fried steak. Perhaps another time.

Rain? i did not see any!

Carl was trying to reach you to say it was still on. Like Ken said bone dry where we were at!:sun:

Back