• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GS Rider, just joined

Nitro

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Burns
Hi,
I'm new, just joined in the last couple of days. I'm not living in Texas, but I was born in Mineral Wells. After many moves over many years I'm in Wisconsin now. There are a lot of bikes up here, but the riding season is sort of shorter, lol. Anyway, I have an 02 R1150GS, just traded a 97 Bandit 1200S in for it a couple of weeks ago. I really like the GS, but unfortunately, there aren't many nearby opportunities to even find a dirt road. That seems a little strange to me. I just moved up here from northwest Florida a couple years ago, and you could drive all over the county I lived in on dirt roads. Oh well, maybe I'll get back that way sooner or later. I've only read a few posts, but this is an interesting forum. Thanks guys and gals. There are gals on here, aren't there?

Man. Ask a simple question and they come out of the woodwork.:mrgreen:

:tab:tab:welcome:

Back