• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Groves

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Jeanes
I joined the forum some months back, but this is my first post.

I'm a resident of Groves, TX and ride a 2007 EX250. I've owned larger displacement machines before, but when I bought one of these for commuting after I got out of the Navy, I fell in love. Most think of the Ninjette as a "girl bike", but I have it rigged out for touring and if anyone wants to go for a ride, I'll hang with any bike out there.

I'm a member on www.ninja250.org, so if anyone has any questions about the bike, take a look at the FAQ section.

I think it's great that there is a Texas rider forum, so I hope to learn and contribute many great things here.

:welcome:

:tab Quite a few Tiny Ninjas here ridden by both genders and some ridden two-up.
:tab They are very capable motorcycles that provide incredible bang for the buck. :thumb:

Welcome!!! I work in Beaumont, but on a bike I am usually found cocking my loins and marking my territory on every curvy roadway in East Texas.

Most think of the Ninjette as a "girl bike",

Ha! It's a dual sport! :eek2: See Jeff's ride report here.

As Don said, they are well thought of in our area. There were 2 at our Friday night ice cream gathering last night - one by Dual sporter Jeff and another 2-up by Steve and Wendy.

Oh yeah! :welcome: to you and your Ninja!

Ninja as a dualsport.

That minimalist post made it's way to the 250.org forum. Good stuff.

If there are any Beaumont are riders that ever need a battle buddy, look me up.

Happy to have you! C'mon to the pie run at the end of this month....lots of really nice people to meet & greet!
:rider:

Ninja 250's are great bikes and I wish I had gone with one as my first bike instead of the Rebel 250, but c'est la vie. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site! The littlest Ninja is a very capable bike. Ride it in safety and style.

Back