• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from out west!

Reaction score
I'm new to the site, but not new to motorcycles. I found the site while searching for Bandit forums. I picked up a new 1250ABS yesterday. I've owned some of the big Suzuki's before, including the 1982 GS1100E, , still have an '83 1100ES, and a few very early GS1100's I'm going to restore. I also spend a lot of time with my KLR650's.

I'm out in San Diego, but was born in Kingsville. I have extended family in the Dallas area. If you're ever in the San Diego area, give me a shout!

Thanks to all the contributors here, and to the forum owner and staff.:rider:

all the best,

Mike

That's me!:mrgreen: I'm still recovering from the big crash (4 broken ribs and badly separated shoulder plus other dings) but I wanted to beat the 2009 wait and potential price increase. I think I got the last 1250ABS in SoCal.... I'm hoping to do some hill country riding sometime in the next couple of years. Good to know you're here too!

all the best,

Mike

Last edited:
:welcome: Mike!

Many Bandit lovers here and KLR lovers as well.

Good luck healing up!

:welcome: I thought you were from the other San Diego......The one closer to your birth place. That would of made you my closest TWT riding partner for pie runs.

Hello from out west!

:welcome:

I was expecting El Paso or something. Heh-heh. Yep, San Diego is definitely out west, alright! That Bandit section is bringing them in from all over the world.

Glad to have you. :mrgreen:

Definitely welcome to the site. There are quite a few of us who have some money your way fixing the doo.

Welcome aboard Mike!! Drive north and we can do the twistys on hwy 36:sun:
Wally:rider:

Back