• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Denton, Texas

Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Huck
New member from Denton, Texas. Ride a 08, KLR-650. Pretty crazy, want to ride the world in the Dual Sport Arena, but do have this pesky little thing called a job that is cutting into my social life.... If there are anyother fellow adventurers out there that want to get lost in Mexico, Colorado, Alaska, Mountains, Deserts etc. Lets plan a trip.. Not much into the 1000 motorcyclers looking like power rangers, ridding arround north texas thinggy (maybee because I dont follow rules, and love having too much fun, but have to admit, never tried this, just looks cheesy), but can get into just about anything.
Thanks,
Huckster

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Check out the Mex Trek event in the Texas Adventure subforum in the DS section. Richard organizes great rides. There may be upwards of 50 people there, but there are tons of different routes from which you can pick and choose. So it is not like you will be riding in a parade of bikes. Most folks break off into small groups of 3-6 riders.

i am down the road from you at hickory creek i ride a klr or a vstorm we dual sport in arkanas some but there are some back roads to the northwest that are fun let you know next time we go to the backroads Ham

:tab
howdy.gif
wavey.gif

Thank you all for the warm responses. I am realy looking forward to meeting you all, and hopefuly riding with you. It is pretty cool to have a forum such as this to plan some riding.
Thanks again,
Huckster

Back