• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

On another note; who's planning to do the pie run this weekend? I'd like to go if someone has a route in mind.

My stab at a route to and from New Waverly.

Attachments

• Home to New Waverly.gpx
    3.1 KB · Views: 171
  • New Waverly to Home.gpx
    5.5 KB · Views: 182
I may already be in Conroe Saturday, so I will meet you guys there.

By the way, is anyone else having trouble loading Chads .gpx files?

By the way, is anyone else having trouble loading Chads .gpx files?

I made them with Honda Trip Planner. You can try going the the link and loading them there, using the "Import from my GPS" option.

I don't have a device that uses gpx files to test them on. I make them, then I convert them to .trp to use with copilot.

I made them with Honda Trip Planner. You can try going the the link and loading them there, using the "Import from my GPS" option.

I don't have a device that uses gpx files to test them on. I make them, then I convert them to .trp to use with copilot.

No problem, I just can't get Garmin Mapsource or BaseCamp to open them. You would think that a .gpx file is a .gpx file. But apparently, like so many other things, I am not right.

No problem, I just can't get Garmin Mapsource or BaseCamp to open them. You would think that a .gpx file is a .gpx file. But apparently, like so many other things, I am not right.

Try's these gpx files. I converted them from whatever GPX file format Honda Trip Planner creates to GPX 1.1 using routeconverter.

I also attached the copilot trp files in the zip file if anyone wants to try them out.

Attachments

• Home to New Waverly gpx11.gpx
    3.4 KB · Views: 180
  • New Waverly to Home gpx11.gpx
    6.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Pie Run Trp Files.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 173
Try's these gpx files. I converted them from whatever GPX file format Honda Trip Planner creates to GPX 1.1 using routeconverter.

I also attached the copilot trp files in the zip file if anyone wants to try them out.

Thanks Chad, those worked, after I recalculated. Not unexpected. FYI ... the Waverly House is right at the intersection of Hwy 75 and FM 1375. If you were traveling east on FM 1375 and crossed Hwy 75, you would run right into the parking lot. You can't miss it on the route you have planned.

So who's in for the Pie Run on Saturday? I can't believe we are getting weather this nice:sun: and pie:eat:.

We'll be leaving from Rudy's around 8:00. I should be there sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 to grab breakfast before we head out.

Paul and Jerry, we'll be riding up trough Baytown if either of you plan on going and want to meet us in route instead of at Rudy's.

If anyone is still playing along at home, here is the updated route.

Attachments

• Pie Run Trp Files.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Rudy's to New Waverly.gpx
    3.9 KB · Views: 155
  • New Waverly to Home.gpx
    6.4 KB · Views: 154
So who's in for the Pie Run on Saturday? I can't believe we are getting weather this nice:sun: and pie:eat:.

We'll be leaving from Rudy's around 8:00. I should be there sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 to grab breakfast before we head out.

Paul and Jerry, we'll be riding up trough Baytown if either of you plan on going and want to meet us in route instead of at Rudy's.

Karen and I would like to meet you at the Valero at I10. It looks like it will take you about 40 minutes to get there so we can ride out there and be waiting. See you there in the morning.

Karen and I would like to meet you at the Valero at I10. It looks like it will take you about 40 minutes to get there so we can ride out there and be waiting. See you there in the morning.
The Valero at I10 and 565? Sounds like a plan to me, see you tomorrow morning.

Back