• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who wants to go halvsies on 2 UJMs?

Downs

Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Guy out here in HUNT county has a 82gs850 and a 78 or 79 CB750 for sale. 500 for both.

Anyone want to go half and half on these? He claims all they need is carb work. Honda has a title and GS has paperwork from an auction so will probably need a bonded title.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Title says says UJM ... I'm assuming the 850 is a shaft drive Suzuki?

I would be a buyer for the Honda if a complete bike.

Already have one ...

i-PNW7Q2v-X2.jpg

I'm free tomorrow to come pick it up.

Last edited:
Ooohhh. Cheap cool bikes. I want one but my logical side tells me to move along. I already have way more than I can ride.

Nice find though..

My dad and my brother might want in on them and I've got one possible offer from a fellow TWTEXer depending on condition of the bikes. If they are basket cases I'll pass if they are mostly complete I've already got clearance from the wifey to spend 250 on one of them for a project.

Wow, I could go 250 for a CB750 that needs carb work. I'd have to drive to pick it up, I reckon, don't even know where Hunt county is. :D It's a big state. But, that would be a cool bike to add to give my KLR some company. :D

Heck, if all it needed were carbs cleaned, I'd even be interested in the Suzuki. It's an oddball, not common, and they were really good bikes. IIRC the shaft drive torquing was a might high on 'em, but they made good tourers. They were comfy and, of course, the shaft required little maintenance.

Got any photos of the bikes?
Not yet. Owner had to work late and hasmt been able to get out to get them. Assuming all goes well with my kids surgery I hope to be able to get pictures tonight.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back